at Jul 07, 2021
Summer vacations are setting in and still wondering where to take your kids this time? Here is a list of some affordable, close to the country destinations outside India which your kids are going to go ga ga over………..
1. Singapore – The ideal destination for kids and families, Singapore offers everything families are looking for on a vacation with kids – great transport network, good food, safety, lot of fun activities and beaches. Kids and adults no one can ever get bored in Singapore. With Indian, chinese and Malay culture the language spoken is english which makes it a much friendlier destination for Indian tourists. The attractions like Universal studios, Sentosa Island, Water park, various musuems and all will amuse the kids and adults alike.
2. Dubai – Dubai is indeed a great destination for kids, with its efficient public transport, lots of theme parks and activities which attract both kids and adults. Its a desert city with leaner policies when compared to other middle eastern cities and is only a few hours flight. The best season travel this place is from November to March when its relatively cooler than in summer months. Apart from the theme parks you can visit the top of Burj Khalifa, the world’s largest mall which has an aquarium, a VR park, an olympic sized Skating Rink and an Emirates Flight Simulator. when you are done with the city, there comes the best part – the Desert Safari which the kids would thoroughly enjoy.
3. Malaysia – Another must visit, kid friendly destination is Malaysia. With theme parks like Legoland, Sunway Lagoon, lost world of Tambun, Genting islands and many many more that your kids wont want to go back home! Apart from these are the National Parks like the Kaula Gandah Elephant sanctuary and Deerland which kids will thoroughly enjoy. Kuala Lumpur city is also quite mesmerising with the petronas twin towers, KLCC park and great shopping malls. All in all its a fun city to explore with kids.
4. Thailand – If you travelling abroad for the first time, Thailand is one stop destination which is cheap on pocket and lots to do with kids. The capital city of Bangkok has a lot to offer for kids like the Safari world, Sea life Ocean world and the chatuchak market. On the other hand the islands of krabi, Phuket, Koi Samui and Pattaya with exotic beaches and fancy resorts is a mesmerising amalgamation of experiences.
5. Hong Kong – Hong Kong is a fun and culturally fascinating city with plenty of fun things for kids. With cheap and efficient public transport like theStar Ferry and tram which are great fun for kids , one can easily travel across Hong kong and explore this city. For children, Disneyland is one of the most sought after place in Hong kong, so is the Ocean Park -Part aquarium, part zoo, part amusement park offering the most popular kid activities in Hong kong for years. next comes The Peak, Hong Kong’s most popular attraction with people flocking here to admire the best views over the city from its viewing platform at 428m above sea level. Lot more attractions here can keep you busy through out your 5-7 day trip.