After the hustle bustle of a beautiful ceremony, one or should I say two need to relax and create wonderful memories. Yes, I am talking about the honeymoon time and whats more exciting than the time spent with your loved one in nature and knowing each other deeply. Lets explore few of the most romantic Islands for honeymooners!
1. Maldives – Located in the Indian Ocean, Maldives is honeymooners paradise ! Here you can explore the pure white sand beaches along with the turquoise waters along with alot of water activities. Beautiful resorts to floating cottages on the clear blue water is definitely going to incite you to settle down with your partner in this paradise. When in Maldives, try an exotic couples spa therapy to melt away all the stress of the wedding or take a private yacht into the heart of the Indian Ocean on a dolphin cruise with your partner and make beautiful memories.
2. Bali – Bali is a perfect honeymoon destination that offers relaxing on the beach sprinkled with a bit of culture, spirituality, and adventure. From Volcanoes to ancient Bali temples, Bali also has beautiful museums for the art lovers and scuba diving for the adventure seekers. So if you’re looking to relax surrounded by nature, in a culturally rich town have a Bali honeymoon!
3. Mauritius – With its beautiful beaches extending into an endless blue ocean, Mauritius seems to be heaven on earth . Its one of the favourite in the honeymoon destination lists with variety of luxury hotels, white sandy beaches and pleasant weather.You can either take a private cruise to watch a spectacular Sunset or go parasailing with your loved one at the picturesque Ile Aux Cerfs.
4. Srilanka – Its a perfect honeymoon destination for couples who are looking for budget getaway in Asia. Apart from the beautiful beaches, there is expansive wildlife and rainforests to explore holidays in Srilanka. The pearl-shaped island is picture perfect for a beach themed honeymoon. One can easily travel across the whole country in just few days period exploring its natural and manmade wonders.
5. Thailand – A fun island hopping honeymoon for a couple, that goes beyond beaches, is Krabi and Phuket in southern Thailand. Phuket has some of the beautiful beaches along with being one of the happening nightlife hotspot. You can take a kayaking tour through Krabi’s Mangroove forests or take a snorkling or scuba diving experience.
6. Seychelles – For honeymooners, looking to enjoy the lapping topaz waters sans crowds with lots of natural beauty, fascinating wilderness and plenty of good resorts.To explore these beautiful islands hire a bike from your hotel. There are also lots of romantics and magnificent resorts with elegant tree top and open – air beautiful restaurants.